Thursday, July 23, 2015

My Goals and Objectives for Fiscal Year 2015/2016

In cooperation with the Foster City Council, I have submitted my goals and objectives for the Fiscal year 2015/2016. For those interested, I have written a brief outline so you can get a concise, digestible idea of my own goals I have set out as your City Manager.

To briefly summarize, I am focusing on our community-intergovernmental relations, neighborhood planning and preservation, municipal operations and prudent financial management.  It is of the utmost importance to me that our community views their local government departments as friendly, helpful, courteous and competent in serving their community.  I want to continue fostering community relationships and provide services to ensure that Foster City will continue to be a great place to “live, work and play.” Our municipal operations shall be efficient and wholly transparent to our residents, as we want our citizens to be always well-informed and aware of any city notices or happenings. Neighborhood enrichment and preservation are always at the forefront of our thinking and goal implementation and I shall assist the city council in ensuring our communities are well designed and preserved. I want to present new, innovative, and progressive ways to revitalize and reinvigorate Foster City as a “destination” place in San Mateo County, while maintaining effective budget planning. With the appropriate annual fiscal reviews, quarterly budget, revenue and expenditure performance reports, completed and presented to the City Council, I firmly believe the government of Foster City and I can fulfill these goals.

If you’d like to read in greater detail, and explore my official list of goals and objectives please follow this link to view my goals and objectives.  (Link to Goals Sheet)

Thank you all for reading, and don’t be afraid to reach out to me in person, phone, or email or comment on this or any one of my posts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment