I am proud to announce the new Community Annual Report for Fiscal Year 2016-2017 and the State of the City Address featuring Mayor Charlie Bronitsky. The annual report is developed through a collaborative effort of all Foster City departments and provides important information about the City’s accomplishments and progress over the past fiscal year.
In its second year, the new annual report provides more detail about services, programs and accomplishments. Some highlights from the report include:
- Finances: Learn about the balanced budget that the City Council adopted and the City’s revenues.
- Economic Development and Sustainable Foster City: The Economic Development Strategic Plan and Sustainable Foster City initiative launched new programs, such as Scoop and Kiva.
- Community Engagement: Find out how you can connect with Foster City 24/7 and learn about the creation and transformation of the City in the 7 chapter docuseries: Jewel of the Bay.
- Major Projects and Developments: Get the latest updates on important infrastructure projects and new businesses you will see coming to Foster City in the near future.
- Safety: The Foster City Police and Fire Departments provide information about how Foster City remains one of the safest cities in the nation.
The City has had a successful year in FY 2016-2017, and I look forward to another outstanding year in FY 2017-2018. I hope that you take some time out of your day to read the report and watch the video.