Thursday, March 17, 2016

Be Phenomenal

As your City Manager I believe we have one of the most dedicated staffs in the business of delivering excellent government service. A staff of committed public employees who strive for excellence, demonstrate daily team work and, most importantly, understand serving the public in the best manner possible.

I see department by department employees who work hard to be great, have open and engaged conversations with team members and the public, employees who remain relentless in incremental improvements. I state this with pride, employees with a champion's attitude for a world champion community here in Foster City.

At a recent City Management meeting I asked each City department to provide an overview of why they believe their department is "phenomenal." I share those thoughts with you below.

As we come upon the weekend, have a happy St. Patrick's Day and go out and do something phenomenal!


No comments:

Post a Comment